Want to reach out to me?
The best way to get in touch with me is to fill out the form below or email email@example.com directly.
I read almost all the messages I receive and we respond within 48 hours Mon – Frid between 7am to 5pm GMT. If you don’t hear back from us, go ahead and send us a follow up email. If your question still goes unanswered, it’s probably because it was covered in the FAQs section below.
If you want to share your amazing results with me or show me your support through kind testimonials, then go ahead and pour your heart out! 😀 Emails like that make my day and are my absolute faves so I make it a point to read them ALL!
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve sent more than 1 email and no one has responded yet. How do I get in touch with Aimen?
- Emails that are less than three paragraphs and to the point with a clear subject line.
- We don’t answer fiqh-related questions. For questions about Shariah, please refer to your local imams or scholars.
Is Aimen doing affiliate partnerships for products or services?
I’m interested in working with Aimen 1-1, how can I do that?
First of all – YAY!! Thank you for taking interest in working with me on a more personal level. Currently, the best way I can help you is through my 1 on 1 monthly coaching retainer or VIP days. You can book a full day of 1-1 sessions with me or enroll in the monthly retainer, to level up your productivity system, fast-track planning and complete your projects in a systematic way. You can learn more and apply here.
I’d like to interview Aimen for my blog, podcast, or other projects. Is she available?
Why thank you for wanting to interview me for your project! I’m humbled. If you have an audience of growth-oriented Muslim professionals, and you’d like me to be a speaker at your live online event or workshop, please see the topics below. I’m happy to do interviews or presentations (live or pre-recorded) on the following topics if your audience is a good fit:
- Learn how to create balance between Deen and work in day-to-day life as a working Muslim professional
- Learn how to create a personal productivity system to streamline everything in your life and get organized
- How to recognize if you’re stuck, and break past the limiting beliefs to step into your next level version
- Learn how to take action on your goals and become a finisher by designing a fool-proof planning system
If you’re interested in interviewing me, having me speak at your event and/or doing a Joint Venture webinar on the topics above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly or fill out the contact form at the top of this page and share the details so we can determine if we’d be a good fit to work together.