ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
USER CONTENT GUIDELINES
Your use of the website and related Services is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for any comments or posts you leave on the website or through our Services.
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, invasive of another’s privacy, or includes graphic descriptions of sexual or violent content;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- consists of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spam”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains any form of malicious code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or otherwise causes damage, or allows you to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- breaches the security of, compromises or otherwise allows access to secured, protected or inaccessible areas of this website, or attempts to gain access to other network or server via your account on this website;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any of our representatives.
RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
By using this Website, you agree to absolve the Company from any and all damages that may result from any claims arising from any agreements, all actions, causes of action, contracts, claims, suits, costs, demands and damages of whatever nature or kind in law or in equity arising from use of this website. You accept any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable. You agree that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the content on this Website. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in any of the Website materials.
NO JOINT VENTURE OR OTHER RELATIONSHIP
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of the Website. The Company’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of the Company’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by the Company with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgEffective as of May 2021